Tuesday 29 June 2010

Tuesday...or is it Wednesday... PICSPAAAM & Music

I'm thinking of making Tuesday officially the picspam day. Even though technically it's now Wednesday...well it was Tuesday a few minutes ago. Shhh, I won't tell if you don't.

NEWWSFLASSSH O:

I'm going on my holiday in like 2 weeks, on 10th July, so I won't be 'round until August 1st when I get back. *cries* Then again, I haven't been on a proper holiday for 5 years, so I'm really looking forward to it.
I'll have my laptop with me, and there's WiFi in some of the places I'm staying in, so I might, might be able to pop online every once and a while, but I shall be continueing to write when I get the chance to. Until then (about 11 days), I'll churn out as many things as possible. So enjoy Tuesday/Wednesday picspam while it lasts!

(click on the picture for a bigger version :D)

















Also, I know how music can really inspire people, so to help coax that bunny back to Junie I've compiled a bunch of songs that never fail to inspire me. Some of them have nothing to do with BIGLY, but for some reason they just get me into the "zone", as the creepy professionals say.


#1 Your love is a song - Switchfoot


#2 Centre Of Attention - Jackson Waters (one of my all time favourite songs, the kick near the end never fails to amaze me). Due to the fact they're a pretty obscure band, there are no actual versions on youtube, so the video below is the vid I first heard this song in.



#3 Howl - Florence And The Machine 



#4 Guns And Horses - Ellie Goulding, "Left my house, left my clothes. Door wide open, heaven knows, you're so worth it. You are."


And finally... #5 Lost In You - Three Days Grace





xx - Robyn

2 comments:

  1. Freaking love the Ellie Goulding song! It does give the "zone" feeling. Maybe I should try a little drabble to find the allusive bunny...

    Oh and the Eric/Sookie vid is just a adorable. Got to appreciate the Scandinavian hunks. ;)

    I promise to write something before you go on that holiday.... I'll try anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! ERIC IS AMAZINNNG. Favourite character, haha.
    I totally agree with the Ellie Goulding part, in just puts me in the writing mood for some reason.
    AND YAY! Don't pressure yourself into writing, I'm cool with whenever you feel like updating, 'cause I know it'll always be worth it!

    ReplyDelete