Friday 2 July 2010

LOL Sims 2

As I am the biggest nerd evar, I have sims for our characters.

"WHY, YOU ABSOLOUTE FREAK?!" I hear you cry.

Well, you see I get bored very easily, Mr. Imaginairy voice in my head that's calling me a freak, and so I like to see what the characters would do in the simsworld without the demons. Normal picket-fence life you might say.

So here's an update.

Emmy and Dean were living a life of poverty because Dean kept blowing his hard earned money on buying broken cars that he can thus fix up (idiot) and now Emmy's just given birth to twins (idiot) despite their lack of money. So, I resorted to the "motherlode" cheat and got me some money so the children wouldn't die of starvation. They now have two daughters (I wanted sons, but noooo) called Samantha, otherwise known as Sam (har-dee-har, aren't I witty?) and Mary.















Lauren and Sam on the otherhand are just struggling to get promoted in their jobs, Lauren as a librarian (or something of the sorts) and Sam a lawyer (a crap one at that...no offence Sam the Sim). So basically they spend all their time playing chess and talking to themselves in mirrors (idiots, the both of them).

All in all, I'm waiting until I can send D&E's kids off into the big bad world when they grow up into adults, so that Lauren and Sam can move in with Dean and Emmy when they become pensioners.

*sigh*


That's all for today's episode of Supernatural Sims :D


xx - Robyn

4 comments:

  1. I actually laughed so hard about this whole sims thing that I fell of my chair and was unable to fend of a dog that thought I was having a fit of some kind and came to lick my face. So now my bum hurts and I'm covered in slobber. Way to go me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *cackles*
    It's so much fun, I do admit.
    Sorry to hear about your misfortune, with the chair and suchlike ;) D'AWWK the doggy came to the rescue haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¬_¬ I have sims for them too. But they all llive inthe same house so I can keep an eye on them!

    Emmy and Lauren are like besties fo life in mine, but I accidentally had Lauren leap into Emmy's arms so now everyone kinda hates each other :D

    *hits load button* It never happened ¬_¬

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha I'm not alone! :D

    Their kids grew into children today. I hate them both. I wish they were never born. Like seriously. They just take up room that could be used for other purposes.

    On the other hand, Lauren got promoted YAAAAY!

    ReplyDelete