Friday 2 July 2010

Meet The Makers :D

For Junie's new drabbley-thingy, she's working around "The Monsters At The End Of This Book" and she asked if Shannon and I could maybe describe ourselves, behaviours and such. So I guessed pictures paint a thousand words, so to show Junie what we look like, I could post some pictures of us.

I'm sure Shannon won't mind :D I'll ask her permission when she gets online. So here are some pictuuures:










Robyn (me haha) with a storm trooper >:D  I only recently aquired the bangs when I discovered Zooey D and Alexis. I know, I'm a hair thief.

And this is Shannon, stole this photo from her facebook. Hope she doesn't mind :D


















xx Robyn

4 comments:

  1. Awwww! You two are super-duper adorable!

    Robyn, is the storm trooper short or are you as tall as the pic suggests?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *SUES SUES SUES*

    Robyn's a full tank, she's like 5'10" :D

    Makes me look short even though I'm the average 5'5"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey another giant! (I'm 5'10) I've been told I look scary with 4 inch heels on. o_O

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHA Yes, I'm a "tank" and Shannon is a shortcake.
    I know how you feel Junie.

    And you can't sue me Shannon, your conscience won't let you. It loves me too much.

    ReplyDelete