Tuesday 22 June 2010

Lean? Semmy?


Oh Dean and Lauren, how we love your constant bitching at each other. Though, it's kinda getting to me now. I mean, will they hate each other forever? (You know a fanfiction's going well when even one of the authors has no idea what's going to happen next.)
To be honest it's a relatively unfounded hate, stemming from Dean's uncanny ability to hold a grudge for way longer than he should and the fact he associates Lauren with Sam's departure for college. Basically it boils down to Dean sees it as Sam left him alone with John for her (Although technically not true, try telling him that). I guess it became mutual once she realised how much he didn't want her there. Maybe they'll overcome their differences when something forces them to work together? Dean's not all for the bookish types but maybe if he got past his dislike for long enough to just have a normal conversation with her then they could possibly strike up some sort of uneasy friendship.
Failing that they can just carry on being "secret best friends" as Emmy puts it.


x-x-x
On a different note... Can you imagine shipping Lauren with Dean and Emmy with Sam? WEIRD. I know. Emmy and Sam would be.. okay I guess. A little commonplace though, the good guy with the good girl. Lauren and Dean on the other hand just don't seem to gell at all, I dunno putting them together is like.. wrong.

SO I MADE PICTURES :D




"Semmy" as they will forever be known

And "Lean"
Y'know... Just contemplating those names... I'm glad we didn't go there. (Although I'm secretly veeeery happy with how those pics turned out LOL)
~Shannon

4 comments:

  1. Oh Dean and Lauren aren't going to hate each other forever. Are they? They just can't! But you know how when siblings sometimes love each other but don't really like each other..? I love my sis but we would never be friends in another life.

    I imagine Sam and Emmy could be like brother and sister, and some couples are like that. But Dean and Lauren... yack! There's just something fundamentally wrong with that thought.

    Love the pics thou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really not sure, but I think it's going to be a while before they can even try to be friends.

    Yeah I know! When I thought about Sam and Emmy it was kinda cute, could even be a valid pairing but when I thought about Lauren and Dean... I pretty much couldn't LOL

    Thank you! Even though they're the kind Robyn hates, "copy and paste a head onto someone elses body" kinda thing, I still enjoyed making them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT'S LIKE A PARALELL WORLD AND IT'S FREAKING ME OUT!
    Although those graphics are kickass. You're better at head on another body manips, I just like removing the people altogether because I'm too impatient.
    I can't get over the height difference in the "semmy" one. SO CUTE.
    And Jensen/Dean/Alexis/Lauren look like badasses in that second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'know I used a pic of Sandra McCoy so the height should be relatively accurate >:D. As for Lauren, she's a secret badass, I bet she dressed like that when under Jason's influence h_h

    Thank you! Althought I can see all the mistakes LOL x

    ReplyDelete