Saturday 12 June 2010

Far From Home and Junie's Wallpaper

I know I promised her I wouldn't make it until the exams were over, BUT I'M SORRY JUNIE, THE BUNNIES HIT. I know you feel my pain.

Junie was telling me about her severe lack of Demmy wallpaper, so I decided to try and whip something up and I kept thinking about how I'd make it. Then, I was listening to "Far From Home", a song that has been in my favourites box for a few months since I found it. It's a completely and utterly beautiful song by five finger death punch (I know, not very beautiful name), the chorus is incredible...well, actually the whole song is to be honest, but as soon as that first chorus hits, it's indescribable.

It got the cogs turning and MAGICALLY photoshop opened.

Here's the song:


and here you are, Junie, your very own Dean&Emmy wallpaper (click on it for a much bigger version!):


And here's a black and white version, I wasn't sure which you would prefer because I couldn't choose, so I thought why not give you both! This one is a little more angsty:



And finally, because you always get me in the fluffy mood:



Basically to say thank you for being so considerate about the soulcrushing exams (ONLY FIVE MORE DAYS TO GO!), loving Dean&Emmy as much as I do and for taming those plot bunnies of your's into the most amazing stories and one shots.


xo Robyn

4 comments:

  1. *epic squeee with flaying arms and waking up the boyfriend* Three! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    You've SO out done yourself. They are all absolutely beautiful. I can't decide which one to go with first... It's a good thing that my two week vacation just started otherwise I might drown in plot bunnies.
    Really, I can't decide. The first one goes with the story I'm writing, but you know me if there's an in to go for the fluff I'm totally taking it...
    How on earth am I going to get any house work done with these beauties on my laptop?
    P.S. Like the song too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUAHAHAH YAY!! I'm so glad you like! Thank YOUUUU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep getting weird looks from the hungover boyfriend coz every time I go to the laptop I let out a tiny happy squee. And it's all thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure he'll understand when he recovers!

    ReplyDelete