Thursday 24 June 2010

Vidding Inspiration

I'm editing and writing at the same time, and I thought I'd take a break to share some of the supernatural vidders who have inspired me countless numbers of times!


Brionyx509

I've talked to her a couple of times, and not only is she incredibley lovely, but she is a God at editing.  I first came across her not too long ago, through one of her 500 Days Of Summer videos, then I realised she had done supernatural ones too.



xEternallyDazzledx

Words don't describe how incredible this vidder is. Her name's Kelly and not only is she extremely talented, but she's hilariously funny too. This vid actually introduced me to the instrumental "loss of a twin" which I used in a "10 things I hate about you" Demmy vid, that I no longer have on my computer.




bmaniavids

I can't sum up my love, so you can see yourself:




And finally, my favourite vidder of all time, Gaby0189:

 She is a crossover GENIUS. Her manips are what finally pushed me to track down a version of sony vegas after battling with a constant freezing windows movie maker, all that time ago. Most of her vids have introduced me to bands that I now adore, as well as favourite songs. This one was the first sony vegas produced vid I'd ever seen, and needless to say my jaw dropped and I died a little inside from the awesomeness.



I hope you enjoyed that little insight to the vidding world, and may you enjoy the show ;)


(All credit goes to the amazing gals that made these videos! I'm nothing but a fan.)



xx Robyn

2 comments:

  1. Making videos is a totally alien part of fandom for me. But it was interesting to see where you get your inspiration from.

    I know your next one will be epic! As always.

    (p.s. I've lost the bunny again. I think I was trying too hard.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the bunny is like Narnia, if you look for it it, it's harder to find. Let the rabbit come back to you :D

    ReplyDelete