Friday 11 June 2010

*cue more practice of these types of manips* & Zooey and Alexis goodness

I actually despise the "cut-and-paste-someone's-face-onto-someone-else's" manipulations.

I missed my Zooey and Alexis, though.

I can't do these types :( they look so...fake. Then again, they are, so it's not my fault. I guess practice makes perfect.















 On the other hand!

Here's one I made earlier (i.e like months ago):


 It's like battle of the shorties. I decided to turn the tables around, and make Alexis the shortcake in the one above. Yes, my brain is so fried that this kind of thing amuses me. Someone get me a straight jacket!


Possibly coming up in June: plain ol' supernatural picspam? more BIGLY picspam? A new wallpaper for Dear Junie? And perhaps some one shots and a finished dead in the water. Whoooo knows.


xo Robyn


3 comments:

  1. They're epic. I still have the bottom one lurking around on my phone somewhere :D

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! All of the above, please! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!

    ;) I'll try Junie!


    <3

    ReplyDelete