Friday 19 November 2010

Can You Handle the Truth Part II (The Redemption)

Haha wat ^

Anyways, I can't edit posts Robyn's made since she's the ultimate creator of the blog and I'm like a crappy underling who can only post and edit her own posts and can't actually format D: Sad times.

Anywhooo...

What's in your bag? The one you use every day.

Well, I usually carry two bags; my school bag and my swim bag. In my school bag there’s my books for my subjects: two PE textbooks, a homework diary, a pencil case, a “history of sport” booklet and some past papers for chemistry. My swim bag has about 6 swim hats, 2 pairs of goggles, one or two swim suits, contact lenses and a bottle of water in it.


Favourite pizza toppings?

Hmm... Tossup between plain old cheese and ham and pepperoni. I like to mix it up a little sometimes though, so any pizza will suit me fine :D


Coffee or tea?

Depends on my mood, but I’m 9 times out of 10 a coffee drinker. I need the caffeine for the morning haha, I’m also quite a big frappe drinker.


If you could only pick one of each, which book, movie and album would you take with you on a dessert island?

Book would be really hard since I don’t usually read books more than once. Probably something really long like the complete Lord of the Rings. Movie... hmmm... Probably Armageddon, the ending gets me every time and Bruce Willis is awesome in that movie. As for album, I’m not sure, maybe Physical Graffiti by Led Zeppelin, it’s their best album IMO. Or Chronicle by Credence Clearwater Revival (Although it’s a greatest hits album, it’s damn awesome!)


Favourite thing about living in Ireland?

I like being able to say “I’m Irish” ha-ha! I love the accent that the people have from down south and I love the way most people are genuinely really friendly J


Any grand plans after school?

My super big grand plans would be to go to California next summer and play water polo in Sacramento like my coach wants me to. If I do well there I’d probably move to Manchester and go to uni there so I can play on the Great British water polo team. Who knows where it would go from there. My more realistic plan is to go to Trinity College and do dentistry, medicine or physiotherapy.


What other fandoms do you fallow?

I enjoy a bit of everything really, if a book, movie or game catches my interest enough I’ll have a wee look at the fandom and see if I like it. If I do, then I stay involved, vidding, fan fiction etc. At the minute I’m interested in; Gears of War, Firefly, Assassin’s Creed, Kingdom Hearts and Darren Shan


Favourite episode of Supernatural?

I like the old seasons better than the new ones generally; Wendigo, Bloody Mary, Devil’s Trap, In My Time of Dying, Malleus Malificarum and Jus in Bello.


Favourite part about writing fan fiction?

It’s escapism :D A chance to get away from the boring daily grind. It’s great to write about something you enjoy, like a homage to the creators while still being able to be creative about it J

Hooray, I'm really boring!

~Shannon

1 comment:

  1. You're not boring, far from it. Water polo in California sounds exiting! I hope you get to go.

    ReplyDelete