Sunday 7 November 2010

Brennende Liebe

THIS SONG IS AMAZING. AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY'RE SAYING. BUT STILL. Although I know the chorus is, "From my burning love, no demon can save you. From my burning love, no God or miracle can free you anymore".



It gave me a huge inspiration boost so I'm hoping it works for other people too.
I can never make Sam&Lauren manips...I don't know why, but I just sat down and listened to this song and voila! (I was going to save these until christmas but I have the patience of a teaspoon).






















(version #2)
























Now I'm off to do english literature coursework.
xo - Robyn

4 comments:

  1. :O Those manips are BEAUT! :D

    New desktop background? I think so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o_O inspiration came back with a vengeance then? Attack of the bunnies perhaps? I hope you're alright.

    The manips are brilliant! I love the one with Sam, Emmy and Lauren for some reason. And the B&W one naturally. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They left a few scratches, as to be expected, but I think they're gone now. It would be lovely if they could give me fair warning next time!
    YAAAAY, THANK YOOOU.
    I'll have to make more for christmas time.
    And I have a 12 days of christmas idea for this blog >:D

    ReplyDelete