Thursday 18 November 2010

Interrogation time.

Dear Junie (who has now made me fall in love with Finland) wrote her brilliant version of, 'The Real Ghostbusters' a while back, which included the hilarious question and answer scene, and I thought it'd be cool if we could ask her random questions (much like a mini-interview) and then she could answer them, and then we'd switch roles and she could ask us questions. So if you have any questions ask away! It can be about anything you like: school, music, ireland, fanfiction or anything that you've really wanted to know about the world of BIGLY.

And I just remembered Poets Of The Fall were from Finland. So, have some POTF to listen to:

näkemiin!

x - Robyn

 

2 comments:

  1. What to ask? What to ask? Here's a few questions to get you started. If I think of anything else I'll bother you some more...

    What's in your bag? The one you use every day.
    Favorite pizza toppings?
    Coffee or tea?
    If you could only pick one of each, which book, movie and album would you take with you on a dessert island?
    Favorite thing about living in Ireland?
    Any grand plans after school?
    What other fandoms do you fallow?
    Favorite episode of Supernatural?
    Favorite part about writing fanfiction?

    Oh and I'd love to ask about what happens to Emmy and Lauren but I'm not going to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're good at fighting off the curiosity. It shall all be revealed soon.
    Oooh good questions >:D
    Mwahaha I shall answer them tomorrow after I get home from the school play and I'm sure Shannon will add her answers whenever she gets online.

    ReplyDelete