Saturday 25 December 2010

MERRY BIGLY CHRISTMAS FOLKS!

Yes, it's that time of year again. Fill your stockings, chill by the fire (radiator, whatever warm thing is your preference) and watch ridiculous movies that people would judge you for if it was any other time of the year. I myself am chillin' with my new blanket watching Harry Potter, but hey, whatever floats your boat!
So, it's Christmas gift time. None of this is remotely christmassy but who cares, right? I have a Lauren/Sam drabble coming up but I need to make a few finishing touches, so alas! Here are the graphics I made:

I know, I know, it ain't BIGLY but Junie shares my love for Draco/Hermione and I HAD TO AFTER THAT FIC. (Bare with me and I might make a Logan/Marie at some point).




















































And finally:
Photobucket
Photobucket 

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas.
Love, Robyn xo

3 comments:

  1. I don't know where to start so... lets start with a huge fangirl SQUEEE!

    I LOVE them all so much. You made a Draco/Hermione manip, which is awesome and the ones with Rob make me want to write more about her. And the last two are beyond beautiful and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the individual ones.

    (BTW, I'm squinting at this post from by brothers iPhone and I can't wait until I get back to civilization and a laptop.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE! I definately say "GO FOR IT" where writing more about Rob is concerned ;) But for now, relax and put your feet up or whatever you'd prefer to enjoy your holidays!
    I hope you're having a wonderful time where you are! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I'm back... and I'm plagued by so many plot bunnies it's not funny anymore. I don't know where to start! I'm totally blaming you and your manips...

    I hope you've had a fun time and keep up the unbelievably good work! <3

    ReplyDelete