Monday 13 December 2010

Did I just create an AU for my own fic?

I was rereading FuturePresent and it made me think of what a Lam child would be like. I suppose this could be considered a continuation of Junie's AU that involves Rob.


I think I've officially gone mad. I should be writing chapters, not creating AUs haha!



Name: John-Paul ‘JP’ Oscar Winchester


Age: 10 ½


Parents: Lauren Murray, Sam Winchester


Bio: A smart little kid who has had his fair share of life experiences. JP was named after his grandfathers but never gets called by his full name, not even when his parents are using their angry tone. His main interests are reading and board games, but he also has a wilder side and loves motorbikes, fast cars and things that roar. Due to a strange upbringing and his uncle’s influence.






1) What gender are you?
I’m a boy

2) What is your age?
Ten and a half

3) Do you want a hug?
Mom says not to hug strangers

4) Do you have any bad habits?
Sometimes I don’t pay attention in class

5) What is your favourite food?
I like pizza

6) What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?
Chocolate definitely

7) Are you a virgin?
What’s that?

8) Have you killed anyone?
No

9) Do you hate anyone?
Hating someone isn’t very nice

10) Do you have any secrets?
A couple. Ones mom and dad don’t wanna find out I guess. Normal kid stuff

11) What is your favourite season?
Summer, we get to go to the beach in summer

12) Who is your best friend(s)?
I can’t really pick one

13) What are your hobbies?
I like to read and spend time with my family. Oh! And puzzle games

14) What is your favourite drink?
Root beer

15) When is your birthday?
September 2nd

16) What age did you die?
I’m not dead...

17) Are you nice or mean?
I try to be nice

18) Are you social or shy?
Social, being on your own is no fun

19) What do you think of your parents?
I love my mom and dad this much *stretches his arms out*

20) What’s your weakness?
I’m not as tall as ANYONE yet

21) How long can you stay under water?
One time we went swimming and Uncle Dean didn’t watch me right and I went under for like 10 whole minutes! There was a big fight afterwards...

22) What do you do on a regular day basis?
I read and study with mom and then do fun stuff with dad

23) Do you love someone?
I love my family. And my dinosaurs

24) When was the last time you wet yourself.
...ehm...

25) What's your favorite band?
I don’t really have a favourite... oh wait. Zeppelin rule?

26) Ever worn a dress?
No

27) Willingly?
...Nooooo that’s girl stuff

28) What do you consider fun in the day-time?
A whole bunch of stuff

29) At night?
Uhh... the same stuff I do during the day? Aunty Em and I watch movies a whole bunch at night

30) Ever kissed anyone?
Cindy Dawson in 2nd grade, it was weird

31) ...Of the same gender?
Ewwwwww no

34) Anyone loves you?
My family do

35) What’s your favorite color?
Green

36) When was the last time you cried?
Mom and dad don’t like it when I cry, it makes them sad, so I try not to

37) Do you have a pet?
Nah but I want one so bad

38) What did you name your pet?
I would get a dog and call it something cool like Rover

39) Are you crazy?
I don’t think so

40) What are you?
I’m a home schooled 5th grader

41) What’s your nickname?
I get JP or Oscar most of the time

42) Do you consider yourself a happy or a down person?
I think I’m happy, being happy is way more fun

43) If you were a superhero, you'll be...?
I’d be like Batman, I’d have a cool cape and a batcave and a utility belt!

45) What is your current occupation?
I’m kinda still at school

46) Who do you know that bugs you?
Sometimes when I go to school for a while some of the other kids bug me ‘cause I’m short. I just ignore ‘em most of the time

47) What's your favourite song?
Not really sure. I like the stuff Uncle Dean plays

48) Do you consider yourself a warrior?
Nah, but one day I’ll be big and strong and then I can fight anything I want to

He seems a little childish to me. Poor sheltered little thing.

WHAT AM I DOING. Gah.

I'm going to bed. 5am start (Y)

Good night x

4 comments:

  1. That was like the cutes thing ever! Totally love this! BTW what would a hypothetical age difference between Rob and JP be? You know just incase...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Rob's 16? And JP's around 10 so 5 or 6 years :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that I'm planning on stealing your little JP for any ficlets or anything... *completely innocent face*

    ReplyDelete