Wednesday 22 December 2010

It's gif (see what I did there?) time! Part I

I was bored (I know, I should be writing/revising for exams), and scanning through my graphics and stuff, and I recently discovered how to make my own gifs. So I found my folder of BIGLY manips that I've used in a couple of vids and voila! I'll post my other stuff (mostly graphics and manips. I've been low on the writing muse, but I do have a Lauren/Sam drabble thingy) nearer to christmas. I'm sure Shannon will probably do the same if her arms haven't fallen off during intense swimming practice.


Photobucket


Photobucket
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's not much but hopefully they should entertain you for a while. I hope you're having a lovely christmas thus far.

xo - Robyn

2 comments:

  1. Oh so shiny and pretty! *strokes the screen*

    They make me want to write a million more Lam and Demmy oneshots. Weeell at least five... or six... The second and third ones are absolute genius! Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I LOVE IT WHEN YOU GET INSPIRED. Your plot bunnies are my friend and your enemy.
    Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete