Tuesday 17 August 2010

SORREH.

Sorry for the serious lack of updates lately! Shannon is off in Dublin and I'm cowering in my room, in the dark, waiting for GCSE results (7 days and we'll find out how we did in those big exams I was talking about during May and June). SCARED.

But! I felt uber guilty because I'd lost all inspiration for anything, but writing (Yes! Dead in the water is finally underway once more), and thus had not done any supernatural vids, or picspams or like anything. SO, I sat down in front of my laptop and thought to myself, "Robyn you will not get up and watch dawn of the dead if you haven't made a manipby 10pm tonight. Funny what you get when your brain is forced to work.

So here, have an Alexis&Jared manip.





















xox - Robyn

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha...
    Maybe I should try that. Just make myself do some drabbles or something, just to get going... I've been feeling all blah lately. No inspiration, no bunnies, nothing. (Don't tell anyone... I'm moving to Helsinki next week. It's all happening!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOAH COOL! HELSINKI? That's amazing, at least you won't be in the middle of nowhere anymore hehe! What about jobs and stuff? And you better be taking Dean the terrier ;)

    So you'll be moving to helsinki, and I'll be getting exam results back. It's a scary week!

    Haha, it is good to just do something you aren't forcing your brain into, just to see what it can come up with when you start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Dean and Jedi are coming along and I have reference for another rescue centre. I'm moving in with my sister and there's going to be one more dog there, Mona, the most ladylike golden retriever ever. I mean she's like miss universe pretty and she knows it. It's going to be a zoo, I tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Staying with your sister sounds great, especially if there's another friend for the doggies.

    I wish you so much luck in moving, on a new start :D It's gonna be awesome!

    ReplyDelete