Thursday 19 August 2010

NEWS UPDATE:

Guess what I'm writing?
The scene I have been dreading since we started this project.
That scene where the whole revelation of what Sam&Dean do as a job comes full circle.

Okay, Robyn. Let's do this.

Other news:
  • We're thinking we might be able to start posting official chapters on fanfic.net and on here some point in september, once I finish dead in the water, we have a stack of episodes already written just waiting to be posted.
  • I'm waiting like an eager child for Zooey's new tv show, and Alexis' horror movie (which hasn't yet been confirmed, and might just be a rumour. But supposedly she's playing a character in 'sleepaway camp reunion' called, get this, Lauren.) We are psychic.
  • This song is keeping me going:

2 comments:

  1. First of all LOVE that song!

    I would imagine that the end of "Dead in the water" would be the most difficult part. I don't envy you one bit. I can't wait to finally read it!

    What on earth am I going to do to pass the time until then... oh right I have all those chapters of Monsters to write. Silly me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I return from Limerick!

    I'll get no Shadow and Skin right away! *salutes*

    ReplyDelete