Monday 6 June 2011

Download BIGLY, you say?

Call this an experiment. Basically, I'm getting an ipod touch, which is capable of reading pdf files. So, naturally in preparation, I converted all my BIGLY files into pdfs so I can read them on the go. So, I want to see how easy it would be to download said files for others. This is also a little apology for a serious lack of posting on my part.

Faith: Download

I edited it quite a bit last night, changed a few lines/scenes, but if there's still stupid mistakes with spelling and the like, blame it entirely on my clumsy fingers.


In other news: Alexis has been confirmed to play Lauren Scott in Sleepaway Reunion Camp, and Zooey will be in a television show known as The New Girl this autumn on FOX.

3 comments:

  1. It worked! It worked!

    Now, if you'll excuse me I'll be spending the rest of the evening reading this. I'll comment later...

    Oh and I'm extra exited about the 'New Girl'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My God! I loved this so much. You made me laugh and cry and wish I could write half as good as you can. Oh, all these feelings!
    I knew I was on to something when I stumbled on to that vid of yours. Genius, that's what it was. I believe in BIGLY and Demmy and Lam, that's what I believe in.
    Can't wait to read more of your stuff!
    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete