Wednesday 1 September 2010

Goshdarnit.

My laptop has a big line of dead pixels and is thankfully in warranty, so the computer nerds of Northern Ireland will be thieving my laptop and fixing it, meaning very little (to no) access to the internet for God knows how long starting on Friday. BLURGH!

Slight delay therefore on the continuation of any BIGLY chapters I've been writing at the moment. Apologies my friendlings!

Have this as a peace offering?



Got exam results back! Very happy.

Oh, and dear Junie who I expect will read this at some point. How did the move to Helsinki go?
Hopefully they won't thieve it for too long, and get I can get back up and running!


Also totally on a biffy clyro rampage after a concert with two of my best friends. Have a listen to these scottish beauties:

 "Living Is A Problem Because Everything Dies"




"Bubbles"



"Many Of Horror"




xo

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! Tecnology will never fail to brake down at the worst moments...

    Bro hugs!

    The move to Helsinki went well. We arrived in one piece and I'm enjoying the anonymity of a big city. Haven't started at the new job yet but I've been to check it out and they are offering me additional work in the form of puppy classes and the like. Should I take it?

    Try to hang in there with out the laptop. I hope they manage to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YOU SHOULD TAKE IT! Your choice, afterall but it sounds incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I should give it a go. Even thou I'm slightly apprehensive about dealing with new dog owners... people are not my strong point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm Bifffyyyyyy

    Many of Horror is one of their best songs methinks, that and Folding Stars, have you heard that one?

    They'll have your lappie back in no time, I can send you a bunch of stuff if you lose anything. Though I've yet to read the fixed Faith... email? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aye, I have! I have all the albums, I've been listening to them nonstop. All so pretty.
    Many of horror is like...stunning.

    Don't worry, I have everything on a memory stick. And it's not done yet haha. I'M SLOOOOOW.

    ReplyDelete