Sunday 30 May 2010

"Nothing makes you feel something as quick as music."

I've always had a number of songs that I normally listen to on repeat in order to get inspired, Babe, I'm gonna leave you by Led Zeppelin obviously being the main one, but sometimes I'll find a new song and add it to the list.

I've always had a soft spot for the new romantic band "Depeche Mode" after my Mum bought me one of their albums and told me they used to be her favourite band as a kid. I was listening to it today and one of the songs seriously grabbed my attention for a BIGLY song.

"Precious and fragile things. Need special handling. My God what have we done to You?
...
I pray You learn to trust and have faith in both of us."
~ Precious, Depeche Mode

4 comments:

  1. It totally fits Demmy and BIGLY. But my favorite Depeche Mode song has to be Enjoy The Silence. It's a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally amazing lyrics <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, RIGHT?!?!
    I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete