Tuesday 13 November 2012

Picspams!

Oh wow hey new settings!

So it's been a really long time since I posted on here, but I checked on the blog the other night on a whim and saw that Robyn had made a post since I had last been on (which admittedly was around half a year ago?) anyway, it immediately gave me this massive dose of nostalgia and I wanted to make some graphics just to channel this burst of inspiration into something productive.


It's been a pretty long time since I made anything for BIGLY but I might try my hand at writing something, and I think you'll be seeing more photoshopped things in the near future. Mainly because, let's face it, I actually know what I'm doing with it now.

Anyway, thanks for looking!

-Shannon






















1 comment:

  1. Oooh! LOVE! Especially the second one. It has very much the "On the road" feel and fits the tone of the show too.

    ReplyDelete