Tuesday 8 February 2011

Revelations.

"And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks..." (Rev 11:3- 4

Just gonna leave that there for future reference.

I was looking through texts tonight and I found one from Shannon from around 13th June 2010 when we were discussing a 'bigger picture'. A bigger plot, with twists and turns and symbolism, and everything we thought BIGLY would need to keep people enthralled. And Shannon found the answer. And it was glorious and perfect and all we need to do is write our asses off to get to the point where people can be like, 'DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING.'

Thought I would update.
-xo Robyn

1 comment:

  1. Okay... way to sound mysterious!

    Great, now I'm going to spent the whole night trying to think of ways how that could play out...

    ReplyDelete