Saturday 16 October 2010

I finally have a muse!

After weeks of a serious lack of inspiration for anything artistic, I got an attack today and decided to waste it on making mediocre shizz, BUT STILL! At least I got some new stuff done.
And I'm vidding a wee Demmy vidlet out of sheer boredom.


And I found this vid a while back (credit to eternaleclipse19 on youtube) and it's based around Rory and Dean from gilmore girls (a.k.a Jared and Alexis). It's so cute and I love it.




Finalement (whippin' out my crazy french skills) my latest computer wallpaper that I made to show my brother how I make my manips.

It makes my wee fangirl heart squee every time. And my brother admitted that he wouldn't even know how to paint a cat in photoshop. BOO YAH, SUCCESS.

xo - Robyn

2 comments:

  1. Yay! *does a little happy dance with the doggies*

    This is SO feeding my plot bunnies. I had a little squee moment with the Demmy pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could join the doggie dance, but alas I can not for I am in stupid Ireland! BUT I'M DANCING ANYWAY!

    YES, FEED PLOT BUNNIES, FEED.

    Hahaha, I think it's my new favourite!

    ReplyDelete